It is with great sense of loss that we reflect on our beloved country India, grappling under the unprecedented effects of the second wave of Covid-19 pandemic.
Despite being in times of such hardships, we, at Hemant & Nandita aim to continually provide you with a seamless shopping experience.
We request you to kindly accommodate the extensions in our delivery deadlines as follows:
For Usual Deliveries, minimum 15 days required to dispatch
For Pre-order Deliveries, minimum 20 days required to dispatch.
Owing to the disruption of regular scheduled activities in India, minor discrepancies in delivery time may occur, despite our sincere efforts to deliver on time.
We aim to overcome the plights of this pandemic together and emerge victorious. Stay Home, Stay Safe.
Our headquarters are located in Noida, U.P., India, all orders are shipped from India.
Order and Shipping-
- Please note that we provide on subscription or otherwise ‘Promotional Coupon’ or ‘Promotional Codes’. You may avail the benefits of the Promotional Coupons/Codes only on products that are shown at full price.
- Please further note that, no two Promotion Code/Coupons can be used in a single purchase or in a single customer order for the same Product(s).
- Once the payment for the certain Product/goods/items has been received by us and has been credited in our account (“order” or “Order”), you will receive a confirmation email and a SMS of Order Receipt/confirmation.
- Upon confirmation of your order, we will process the order within 5-15 days. We shall also send you the tracking details for your order before we ship your order. You can track the status of the delivery of your order here
- Orders are packed and shipped between Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays. In case any order is placed on Saturday, Sunday or any public holiday, the same will be processed and shipped in the next business day(s). Please note that business days may refer to, and exclude, notified holidays, public holidays and/or bank holidays.
- We provide free shipping world-wide for orders of value above USD 340/- (United States Dollar Four Hundred Only) or equivalent amount in other currencies.
- Order delivery in the USA, is based on Delivery Duty Paid (DDP), which means customers need not pay additional duty, taxes and custom charges for delivery.
- For customers located outside the USA, applicable taxes and duties are calculated based on the products ordered, customer’s destination, and the cart value. Please make sure to check the taxes and duties which may be applicable on your order, before finally placing the order. You can choose to pay duties/ taxes on the website or you can opt to directly pay the courier and logistics service provider.
- Duties and taxes are calculated at checkout and you have the option of undertaking payment for the same at the time of checkout.
- Please note that, we ship orders through various third-party courier and logistics service providers, with whom we only have a commercial and business relationship and not one of agency or contractor/sub-contractor.
- The cost of shipping to be charged by said courier and logistics service providers is calculated and included in the price displayed at the time of checkout.
- Delivery times are always provided on best endeavored basis estimates, and are not guaranteed,
- There might be a delay in delivery in the event of force majeure (including current COVID-19 pandemic, or otherwise) and forces of nature or other uncontrollable events.
- If the shipping/delivery address provided by you is inaccurate or incomplete, in that case the delivery of the order may be delayed. We are not responsible for any lost or stolen packages shipped, due to incorrect or incomplete addresses or reasons attributable to you.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes, we require you or your authorised person to collect your order.
- The courier and logistics services provider may also share the status of the delivery of your order or contact you to check your availability for delivering the order. If you are not available at the time of the delivery of the order, they will take the order back and mark it as not delivered and will try again as per their schedule. You can also contact the courier service provider’s local office and reschedule the delivery. As soon as a relevant courier service provider hands over the shipment to you/the consignee, the risk of Losses/Damage/Damages of order or in regards to the order, is your responsibility and on yours/the customer’s account.
- The aforementioned policies, may be subject to the policies of our international courier and logistics services providers. You may get in touch with the relevant courier and logistics services providers for their localized policies, applicable as per different areas.
Once you reach the final checkout page, the Website will reflect the final price which you are required to pay for delivery of your order (“Price”).
In case of orders to be delivered in the USA, the said Price is inclusive of the applicable taxes and duties. However, the said Price does not include the shipping charges, and hence the same shall be payable by the Customer at checkout.
In case of other countries (excluding the USA), shipping charges are added at the time of checkout, and, additional taxes & duty charges may be applicable, depending upon the country of delivery of the relevant order. In cases and for such territories wherein you are required to pay duties/ taxes, you may choose to undertake payment of such duties, taxes on the website, or, you can opt to directly pay to the relevant courier service provider/logistics partner (as shown at the time of checkout).
Your order will be confirmed once your payment is completed. Transaction processing is based in India, your bank may apply international transaction fees. We provide you the following payment options on the Website:
- Debit or Credit Card
- Google Pay
- Net Banking
- Wire Transfer
Once you have selected the payment mechanism, you shall be redirected to a third party online payment gateway service provider being managed by Razor Pay, Stripe & Paypal
Details of Payment Service Provider -
Razor Pay – email@example.com
Stripe – firstname.lastname@example.org
Paypal – email@example.com
The Payment Service Provider provides all the relevant services, which enable you to undertake transactions/payment of the price reflected at the time of checkout, inclusive of all costs and taxes.
In case your payment has been declined due to any reason, you may contact your bank, or, Hemant and Nandita, by filling the query form.
The Website is a brand and web-portal, owned and operated by the Company. The Website enables you, the user/buyer/viewer of the Website and related services and Products offered on the Website, to view, choose, and place an order for purchasing Products listed and offered for sale by us.